Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! 2012!!! :D





January 1st, 2011
Hi Everyone!

2012 is here and let's start it off right. May everyone's heart's be filled with delight. This year I am changing my "maybe I might'" to "I did it!" 2011 you were quite a doozy, mixed with some wonderful times and some well...not so snazzy times. All in all I am grateful to have enjoyed it and excited to get on with the next one. So bring it 2012!!!

Cheers to a fresh new start of my "Day by Day" photo series. Let this year be filled with fun, new experiences, adventures, new accomplishments, love and lots of happy times. I am excited to see what this year has in store!

Here are a few quotes I found tonight. Some made me feel hopeful and inspired. Others gave me that extra "nudge nudge" I needed.


"Action is the foundational key to all success."
-Pablo Picasso

"Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again."
-James Cook

"We learn by doing."
-Aristotle

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
-Buddha

"Those people blessed with the most talent don’t necessarily outperform everyone else. It’s the people with
follow-through who excel."
-Mary Kay Ash

Lets dare to begin 2012 together!

xoxo,
me

PS: Enjoy the first photos for 2012! Starting off with my dream fun, flirty and debonair outfit. Finishing with the practical but cute, cozy and plesantly quirky outfit that I actually ended up wearing to welcome in the new year. Looks like this southern belle is finally learning the in's and out's to dressing warm and cute in the Northwest. Yay for personal evolution!

1 comment:

  1. The fingernail polish makes it work! oxxo
    Happy, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete